407 Training Visa
Training visa (subclass 407)
This visa allows you to:
- take part in workplace-based training to enhance your skills in your current occupation, area of tertiary study, field of expertise
- participate in a professional development training programme in Australia.
This visa is not appropriate for persons whose sole intention is to work.
- be nominated (unless your sponsor is a Commonwealth Government agency)
- be invited (if your sponsor is a Commonwealth Government agency)
- usually be at least 18 years of age
Length of stay
Up to 2 years
From 38 days to 79 days
This is a sponsored visa. Before you can apply for this visa, your sponsoring organisation must have applied for or been approved as a sponsor (of a relevant class).
If you have any questions about this visa, please contact our professional consultants.